Wednesday, July 6, 2016

SAGADA


SAGADA

 

Erle Frayne Argonza y Delago

 

 

Scheduled to fly to California in due time

I decided to do holiday in Sagada before that

On a day in Summer 2000 passed by Ifugao first

To stay the night in picturesque Banawe

A return visit it was in this town d’gourmet

Till the following day I motored to Sagada

 

There to be greeted by Bulol the Silent Watcher

Spent couples of days to relaxingly walk

Visited the underground caves where ancestors lay

Awed at the marks of sea levels in cavernous walls

Visited bars and on a night sang along with acoustics

 

Bearing along with me theosophy books to read

And meditating too for so many an hour schedules

Cleansing myself with drinks of local herbal tea

And communicating with the Hierarchs for counsel

Whether shall I leave Filipinas for overseas calls

 

Snap shots and memories filling my memory bank

I left thereafter and passed by Banawe again for a night

To take stock of the future days awaiting me

And thank Bulol the Silent Watcher for the holy stay

 

[Philippines, 17 March 2011]

 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 

Come Visit E. Argonza’s blogs anytime!

 

Social Blogs:



 

Wisdom/Spiritual Blogs:



 

Poetry & Art Blogs:



 

 

4 comments:

  1. Apart from the solid price, the dual voltage is an advanced capability. To make an excellent cut on thicker materials, 220V works as a solid cutter. But with the 110V you won’t be able to get a flexible cut on thicker materials. Even this power can’t cover the thin materials shaping and resizing.. oscillating tool tips Projects with Oscillating Tool Oscillating Tool Tips Remove Grout with Oscillating Tool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had gotten a program planning guide and a look at the day-to-day itinerary. I was also given a report on my fundraising efforts every Monday so I knew exactly how much more I needed to meet my goal. New to backpacking? No problem! They give you a list of the items you need to get and some of the old timers will give you pointers on your group Facebook page. It was very nice to know the people you were trekking with beforehand through trip advisor gear patrol travel channel kadilpathca insuremytrip

    ReplyDelete

  3. new comment
    new comment
    .XLSX
    100%
    10

    Charlotte Mew Sequence with mental, verifiable and topographical associations connecting with her own words, and posting her expositions, stories, sonnets and companions. diamond drill bits john gravel
    Screen reader support enabled.




    Charlotte Mew Sequence with mental, verifiable and topographical associations connecting with her own words, and posting her expositions, stories, sonnets and companions. diamond drill bits john gravel

    ReplyDelete